Are you interested in the aviation industry?
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. At Diehl Aviation, an efficient and dedicated network of aviation experts constantly develops and produces the state of the art in avionics systems, cabin elements and cabin lighting – from high-quality composite components, cabin fittings and electronics in commercial aircraft to highly integrated bathrooms and galleys. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
Your tasks would be:
- Responsible for the disposition of purchased parts/materials to ensure trouble-free material supply
- Responsible for ensuring delivery on time and in proper quantity
- Clarifies delivery bottlenecks, monitors material receipts and processes complaints
- Meets inventory compliance and range targets
- Processes the orders and takes over the optimization of the order quantities as well as the delivery date tracking and the related negotiations
- Responsible for dunning, data maintenance in SAP and the processing of BIOs
- University degree or commercial education with appropriate experience or comparable qualifications
- Fluent written and oral German knowledge
- Good written and oral English language skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Advantage: SAP usage
Accept responsibility from the first day and a permanent position in your new team, which is there to support you during your initial employment period.