Munkavégzés helye: Budapest XIII.kerület
Munkaszerződés típusa: Határozatlan idő
Napi munkaidő: Teljes munkaidő (8 óra)
Our client is one of the most prestigious multinational company. Now we are searching for a Product Manager to its office in Budapest (XIII).
- Product Manager is expected to develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the portfolio (electronic products), and must be able to share this knowledge with other technical personnel. Fulfil product related administrative tasks and prepare presentations.
- Collecting market requirements and working with Managers to set up short and long term product sales and marketing strategy, meanwhile provide operative support to the Senior Management.
- Simulate the market for accurate demand planning and manage the entire product life-cycle to drive results.
- Achieve the weekly-, monthly-, quarterly and yearly sales, profit and KPI targets.
- Manage product mix, pricing and publication of prices, maintain prices in system.
- Set up, execute, coordinate and track sales activities and marketing campaigns/promotions for the given product categories and channels in order to meet given sales and revenue targets.
- Analyse and estimate the market trends in order to forecast sales that are in line with the given targets. Benchmark, analyse and report the competitors’ products, prices and marketing activities in order to enhance competitiveness.
- Collect the open sources market data to have reliable information about market position.
- Min. BA/BSC degree;
- 5 years experience in the field of Product Management preferably with electronic products;
- Good command of Hungarian and English;
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Analytical way of thinking, proactive attitude;
- Organised way of working, ability to handle own projects and tasks;
- Strong time management and administrative skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.