We’re looking for experienced
for our outstanding international partner with activities in natural gas, power and oil. Focused on multi-commodity wholesale, trading and sales, as well as energy infrastructure and industrial assets.
You should have experiences with:
- Plan, monitor, control and close projects
- Excellent communicator (written & verbal) /English focus, also looking for Spanin, Italy and Switzerland
- Matrix people management experience (team/stakeholder groups of 10+)
- Trading environment exposure, Trading Deal Lifecycle
- Scope and Quality management
- Business Case & Benefits Realisation
You will have exercises like:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Skilled in pragmatic application of project methodology (Agile & Waterfall)
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
You should have qualifications like:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Excellent level of English (other languages required per location)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively within transparent change control mechanism.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle: Initiation, Execution & Control, Closing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Location: BUDAPEST // ZURICH // MADRID // MILAN
- Contract for 6-18 months
- Competitive salary (Euro)
- Starting date: Continuously