Similar jobs like this one
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, and for their growing professional team we are looking for a Project Manager (Priviliged Access Management) to be part of their team.
The program focuses on implementing risk-based controls to manage privileged access. The program’s objectives include strengthening and maturing privileged access management capabilities and providing governance in the privileged identity management space. We are seeking a Project Manager with experience in the policies, process and technologies used to manage privileged access. The Project Manager will be in charge of supporting and delivering program and project efforts aimed at improving, standardizing, and streamlining processes and governance practices.
- Manage projects through their complete lifecycle
- Gather and analyze data from multiple sources; develop reports and key risk indicators
- Communicate project plans and routine updates on project status and issues/risks to the project team, stakeholders and management
- Document and maintain program related training and awareness materials and communications
- Facilitate discussions, conduct meetings and drive initiatives and issues to conclusion
- Consult with stakeholders to gather and document requirements and specifications for solutions and enhancements
Elvárások / Requirements
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in project management and business analysis with experience using a structured methodology
- Experience in developing and presenting metrics and performance for a large program
- Proven ability to work independently and in a multi-tasking environment
- Strong communications skills & facilitation experience across all levels of leadership
- Advanced analytical problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze datasets and present in a format that facilitates senior management decision making
- Experience managing both process improvement and software development projects
- Experience with analyzing and documenting business requirements and interfacing with application developers
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- In-depth knowledge of technology, security, risk, and compliance best practices, preferably in the Identity and Access Management discipline
- Experience with CyberArk or other privileged access management solutions
- Experience with session management techniques
- Prior experience with automation and orchestration projects is a plus.
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization techniques, processes, and protocols.
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Attractive working environment
- Professional team
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive training
- Great salary package and career path.
- Home office and dynamic working hours.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment.