The mission of Sagemcom’s Smart Village platform is to bring renewable energy to the doorstep of people living in developing countries.
You will be joining the core development team which is responsible for developing a unique solution.
ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for managing deliveries with regards to priorities:
- Manage delivery projects according to rigorous cost/quality/schedule/risks criterion with high level of engagement towards the project’s objectives, while reporting to the R&D director and product line manager.
- Participate to and lead all product development project phases, from initialization to customer delivery.
- Manage risks and changes with all stakeholders.
- Ensure the smooth and precise communication of requirements from customer to developers.
KEY SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong ability in Project Management, risks management (PMP certification is welcome).
- Experience in requirements engineering, functional and non-functional analysis, architecture design, integration, validation.
- Large scientific and engineering culture (System design and integration, telecoms, Information and IT Systems, server and embedded Software, hardware products design, security).
- Ability to understand end-to-end complex systems without the necessity to be an expert in the related fields.
- 5+ years in project management of industrial solutions.
- Successful project management during the implementation of complex and multidisciplinary engineering systems and solutions.
- Experience to build/create/design high availability solutions.
- Understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- English – Fluent / negotiation level is MUST
- Hungarian - Upper level
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to have real impact on the lives of people
- Help to build a more sustainable future with the use of renewable energy
- Serious professional challenges
- A secure and well-paid job
- Participate in a truly multinational project
- Internal and external trainings
- Opportunity to self-development
- Daily use of language
- Long-term employment opportunities for a stable, internationally-based company
- Employment contract, Full-time
- Information Technology
- Szeged [Hungary]