We’re looking for an
to offer a great opportunity
Tasks & responsibilities
- Support local, international and complex projects,
- Prepare, support and perform screening tests, validations,
- Coordinate with other functions on testing, data analysis, lead in and lead out of items,
- Coordinate with other functions on stock levels and scrapping,
- Support successful completion of projects within scope, schedule and budget by running tests, collecting, analysing and presenting data,
- Analyse the performance of available machines, tools and other technical assets, support their changes by planning and physical execution,
- Collect and supply data to report status, KPIs, risks and issues completed data analysis to the relevant project engineer/leader,
- Contribute to general competence development and knowledge sharing in the department,
- Participate in development and maintenance of procedures and instructions.
- Engineering or technical degree preferably,
- Strong English skills (both verbal and written),
- Some degree of international experience,
- Able to travel approximately 10-15 days yearly,
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Notes, Power Point, etc,
- Knowledge of MS Project, AutoCAD/Solidworks is an advantage.
- Structured data and result oriented with holistic business view,
- Great communication and problem solving skills,
- Team player who cooperates well with colleagues.