Your new company:
A global software company dedicated to serving life sciences companies.
Your new position:
- Responsible for delivering projects on time, within budget, and with the contracted functionality
- Ensures all projects adhere to scope, schedule, technical and contractual baselines q
- Manages the client’s expectations, requirements and perceptions about the implementation process, software and consultants
- Responsible for initiating, planning, executing and closing processes which includes development of the scope of work and the management of cost, risk, communications, human resources, scheduling, contracts, risk and quality
- Able to develop and monitor project schedules and timelines to identify and meet critical milestones
- Resolve complex project issues, using independent decision-making and negotiation skills
- Remotely manage and organize multi skilled, multicultural teams of customers, partners, third parties, consultants and engineers
- Translate customer requirements to development and product management teams
- Monitoring, analyzing, tracking and managing the work plan/schedule to keep the project on time and within budget, including tracking “actuals” to “planned”
- Preparing formal project status reporting and conducting regular reviews and/or audits with the customer, executive steering committee and/or program office.
What you will need to succeed:
- 5-7 years experience of working in a life sciences environment.
- Masters degree preparation in Life Sciences, Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant field
- Require 3+ years Program management experience in life sciences environment (pharmaceutical industry or life sciences consulting)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work on multiple projects ranging from 3 months to 3 years in duration, project teams from 3 to 50 participants and project budgets from $25K to $3M.
- At least 5 years practical experience of working with IT systems implementation
- Must be able to communicate effectively to senior executives, both internally and externally.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to coordinate, successfully manage the implementation of our products and solutions What you get in return:
- multinational working environment
- senior colleagues’ guidance
- competitive salary and benefit package
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.