Similar jobs like this one
Production technologist (for seat foam production) - Mór (Hungary)
Man at Work Human Resources and Personnel Consulting Ltd.
is looking for a
Production technologist (for seat foam production)
(Reference number FE-2786)
colleague for his automotive partner in Mór.
- Operation of the inspection and testing process for polyurethane foaming raw materials
- Optimization of polyurethane foaming production technology process
- Optimization of setting parameters for polyurethane foaming production equipment
- Defining and implementing development proposals throughout the product manufacturing process
- Contribute to the introduction of new products
- Contribute to solve customer complaints
- College or university technical degree (chemical engineer, mechanical engineer, materials engineer)
- Knowledge of German or English
- Experience in the production of polyurethane products (experience in the production of soft foams is an advantage)
- Knowledge of applying and handling different raw materials (polyol, isocyanate) used in the production of polyurethane products
- Knowledge of the production process of polyurethane products (mixing room, robot programming, foaming tools) and measurement and testing procedures
It can be an advantage, but it is not a must:
- Automotive experience
- Fair payment (Salary according to individual agreement depending on professional experience)
- Fringe benefits (even housing support if needed)
- Professionally challenging tasks
- Flexible working hours
Place of work:
Hungary - Mór
Man at Work Human Resources and Personnel Consulting Ltd. recruits employees for its German-owned automotive Partner, which employs nearly 800 people and has a unique machinery and production volume in Hungary.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or upload it via the "Apply" button!
(Private labor hire registration number: 3440/2001.)
(Private employment agency registration numbers: 1237/2001. And 5448/2008.)
(Data protection registration number: NAIH-73314/2014., NAIH-85575/2015.)