Production Manager - Cosmetics
Who we are
Libi & Daughters is the first digital skincare company. Our mission is to deliver personalized treatments to restore the innate health and beauty of your skin, digitally, using the dermatological expertise and natural recipes developed in our family through generations. Our vision is to bring back the tradition of appreciating the natural beauty of healthy skin, letting your skin be your most precious jewelry.
Libi & Daughters started with Libi nearly 150 years ago, and over the ensuing decades and generations, up until today, Libi and the daughters that have followed have taken care of peoples’ skin with their unique formulations and with the utmost care. Dr. Inna Szalontay, the latest in the line of daughters, is keen to modernize and open up their formulations and advice to the world. As she says, “It doesn’t matter where you live, what color your skin is, what your beliefs are, skin is skin.”
What you will do
This role is focusing on cosmetic product manufacturing at Libi & Daughters. The role holder is also providing support to the team ensuring that the Company’s products are manufactured according to the strict regulations and manufacturing processes and that these stand up to scrutiny. Furthermore, this role will also focus on ensuring the final products are packaged and shipped to the final customer in an accurate and timely manner (including doing the packing, shipping, organizing, and anything else necessary to get the package to the customer in a timely and impeccable manner).
You will be working in our production facility in Budapest and you will work closely with a production operative and our Head of R&D. The wider team is based all over Europe; in Hungary, Poland and the UK.
- Proven experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the cosmetics industry
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices, including GMP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of spoken and written English
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- At least 5 years of managerial experience
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and be able to work as a part of a team
- Ideally, you'll have a qualification in Chemistry or Cosmetic Chemistry.
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field could be considered.
- Relevant experience in working a lab or cosmetic manufacturing facility would be an advantage.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- An opportunity for a yearly bonus as well as equity in the company
- A unique opportunity to be part of a revolutionary start-up company with an innovative idea where you can influence the growth and future
This position is likely to start in October/ November 2020.
Please send us your CV written in English.