Hungary (+36) • Budapest
Description of position:
We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team with a must background in BI analytics in conjunction with either CPG, Retail or Lifesciences industries.
Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify client needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Ultimately, you'll help us roll-out products that deliver our company's vision.
• Identifying and act on business problems
• Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
• Groom and prioritize backlog
• Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria based on cross team input
• Set sprint goals
• Write acceptance tests
• Plan releases and upgrades
• Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
• Analyze preferences and requests of end users
• Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
• Keep track of industry trends
• Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management or senior BA
• Proven knowledge of data science process in the different data factory stages
• Strong knowledge in industries, CPG, Retail or Lifesciences
• Familiarity with agile is a plus
• Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
• Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
• Team spirit and good communication abilities
• Good organizational skills
• Knowledge of BI tools
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or similar field
• Experience with project management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps
Short company info:
Our client combines Big Data and Artificial Intelligence to create a smart Digital Assistant capable of dramatically enhancing Revenue Growth Management (RGM) initiatives in organizations of any size. Presently, their modules support organizations in the CPG, Retail, and Lifesciences. They believe that every industry can exploit the available data to respond real-time to their business challenges and we are focusing to make it happen for anyone.
Our client is an internationally established, stable financial and multinational sponsor based AI development startup company, founded by leading market experts.
What our client offers:
• Competitive salary or daily rate (employee or contractor)
• Hightech environment and projects, newest technologies
• Carrier advancement opportunity (leadership roles)
• Highly motivated and innovative work environment.
• Remote work is possible
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval. For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: http://www.pbs-job.hu/?pagetype=data_protection&menu_block=for_employees