Similar jobs like this one
Product Marketing Manager
Limagrain Europe is a Business Unit of Limagrain. The fourth largest seed company worldwide, Limagrain is an international agricultural cooperative group, founded and managed by French farmers. As a creator and producer of plant varieties, Limagrain distributes field seeds, vegetable seeds and cereal products.
Our company is expanding, and we are looking for a candidate to join our organization in Hungary. This position provides an excellent opportunity to develop your career working in a multi-disciplinary international environment.
- Portfolio and product management: Build strategy and tactics of portfolio development and individual product management including mix, volume, lifecycle, market fit, value for market, cost and profitability
- Product technical and commercial positioning: Being conscious about LG brand values, customers’ needs and competition PMM position products accordingly.
- Price policy and pricing: Understand LG pricing strategy globally and locally, follow central pricing policy guideline and transform into local pricing tactics.
- Trial network management: Plan, manage, coordinate, execute trials and platforms for the objective of product positioning, pricing, promotion, demonstration, customer and sales education.
- Prompt and proper information management and knowledge transfer
- Provide regular training for Sales Team and other stakeholders
- Plan, manage and coordinate product related technologies
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of the operational marketing plan, mid-term marketing plan & Roadmap
- Create content for marketing materials and sales collateral
- Occasionally market research
- Keep contact with key customers