Tungsram is an innovative global brand, headquartered in Hungary.We want to create outstanding solutions in all areas of lighting technology. We offer unique and innovative LED solutions to our customers in the field of indoor and outdoor lighting technologies. We design energy-efficient solutions for different needs in the field of industrial lighting technology. We offer a wide range of traditional lamps and our automotive lamp business has been successful on the world market for more than 60 years.
We are looking for
to join our corporate success.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Responsible for given Product Line(s)/Region(s)’ fulfillment tasks covering demand and supply planning and related analytics
- Track project pipeline, frequently collect and review market demand, set forecast
- Track range changes and technology updates
- Monitor the production planning, participate in Short & Medium Term production and Inventory planning
- Report out sales position and lead efforts to minimize availability issues & customer risks. Proactively communicate upcoming challenges and potential risks, advise solutions.
- Measure and report-out service, maximize service levels, provide availability data to Cross-Functions
- Actualize fulfillment parameters
- Follow regulations globally related to Lighting Products, execute necessary actions in Operations
- Drive cross-functional communication between Production, Factory Supply Chain, Product Management and Commercial
- Provide regular and ad-hoc analytics (forecast, availability, inventory)
- Develop current processes and find opportunities for further improvement and innovation
- University Degree or Equivalent – preferably in Economics
- Comfortable in working with numbers, analytical reports, has strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to drive results through cross-functional level
- Excellent communication skills, performs well under pressure
- Ability to work independently, taking responsibility
- Open-minded, fast learner and proactive
- Good team player
- Great MS Office knowledge, SAP or other ERP system knowledge is an advantage
- Fluency in English & Hungarian