Procurement Data Analysts are key players of a fast-paced, innovative environment within NI. They are required to represent a high level of ownership; customer- and solution-oriented attitude that enables them to provide Procurement department solutions, tools and analytics to make well-founded business decisions; track performance and trends.
After joining our team, serving as subject matter expert for data management in Global Procurement Operations will be your key responsibility. This includes Data Analytics, Data Governance, Data Reporting, collaboration with IT departments on Master Data Management and understanding the underlying business processes and workflows.
- Data analysis and visualization - as an Expert in the field of Data Analysis and Visualization, the Data Analyst is responsible for the preparation and analysis of structured and unstructured data using methods of Data Mining, Data Modeling, Predictive Analysis and Data Visualization.
- Innovations - Data Analysts continuously identify and shape future topics and conduct benchmarking and trend exploring in the field of data analysis.
- Development of reports and dashboards - conception, design and prototyping of reports and dashboards for Supply Chain Management.
- Data Governance – forming a framework and policies for accessing, managing, monitoring, maintaining and protecting data used in Global Procurement.
- Collaboration with IT departments - Data Analysts form the interface to the IT departments on system development projects and on specific data queries requiring IT involvement.
- Consulting on data technology topics - processing ad hoc inquires and consulting SCM on data technology, methodological and statistical issues.
- Handing over results - sharing findings, results with global audience, Management/Users/Requestors in a timely and professional manner.
Skills and competencies:
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Technology Savvy
- Ownership, Accountability
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Delivering High-Impact Presentations
- Customer Orientation
- Communication (English, Hungarian)
Education and experience:
- BSC degree in Computer Science; Information Technology; Economics or related field.
- Relevant work experience with Data Management.
- Experience in working with large data sets, in data visualization using any visualization software.
- Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Oracle are preferred