Our international partner is a leading online travel accommodation company. They are working with over 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world and providing customer service in 40 languages.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of customers via phone and email
- Handle support tickets from Partners and Market
- Management team with the highest integrity and quality
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Managers
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Accountable for meeting individual KPIs and team goals and following procedures
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue within the team, and improve interdepartment workflows
- Improve Net Promoter scores/ Satisfaction Scores from accommodation partners
- Excellent fluency in Portuguese and English (written and spoken). Please only apply, if your English and Portuguese language is fluent too.
- Valid TAX and TAJ number is a must
- Experience in customer service is an advantage but not a must; fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail
- Multinational work environment
- First 4 weeks’ paid training
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities
- Local and international applications are welcome.
Location: Budapest, city centre
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 14:00 to 23:00 (full-time position)
If you are interested send your CV for us: https://bit.ly/2TXPrzN