People Services Automation and Reporting Coordinator
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) is a global industry leader in bauxite, alumina and aluminum products, with a strong portfolio of value-added cast and rolled products and substantial energy assets. Alcoa is built on a foundation of strong values and operating excellence dating back nearly 130 years to the world-changing discovery that made aluminum an affordable and vital part of modern life. Since inventing the aluminum industry, and throughout our history, our talented Alcoans have followed on with breakthrough innovations and best practices that have led to efficiency, safety, sustainability and stronger communities wherever we operate.
We act with integrity, operate with excellence and care for people. When you come to our office, you can see it. The moment you meet one of our internal customers, you believe it. And when you talk to anyone from our team, you want to be part of it. Welcome to Alcoa!
The position is based in Alcoa’s European Shared Services Centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations. We are looking for a Reporting Coordinator to join the People Service team.
The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Implementation automation framework/tools that can support component-level testing automation for new functionalities
- Based on automated testing result report work with IT and PS Teams to ensure all functionalities have been tested, defects have been identified and documented
- Execute automated testing scripts and generate testing result report
- HR and systems reporting
- Coordinate reporting requirements
- Continuously improve automated testing methodologies
- Excellent English knowledge; additional language is an advantage
- Be flexible to work afternoon shift if needed
- Precision while completing recurring daily work, paying attention to details
- Advanced MS-Office and data management skills
- Macro writing skills is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, and detail-oriented
- Compensation and benefits knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn
- Flexible and able to multitask
- 1-3 years’ experience at similar field