As a major player in the global transport world, our partner is an international leader in the development, manufacture, marketing and servicing of a vast range of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles. We are looking for
He/She has full responsibility for parts sales and marketing by supporting dealers to develop their sales and in parallel improving the market share and profitability of Parts & Service. The position reports to the Sales Manager. The area of responsibility is Bulgaria , Hungary & Greece
- Analyze sales trends and KPI with Dealers (sellin, sellout, stock management, service level, margin, forecast, performance by channel, competitor benchmark...) and implement actions to develop parts business through retail channels.
- Build Sales & Marketing action plans with dealers and local marketing in order to develop parts activity and service (Parts and Service package offer).
- Be product focus and promote strategic product families.
- Be on the field 80% of the time, the remaining time will be used for administrative tasks.
- Schedule a plan of visits to dealers, sub dealers, Key accounts, workshops and upload it in the outlook agenda one week before travel.
- Work with Dealer to cover adequately territory of responsibility.
- Coach and support the Dealer Salesmen in order to allow them grow in competence, efficiency and autonomy.
- Manage all other requests coming from the direct manager related to the parts activity.
Requirements and qualifications
- Minimum 1-3 years of similar work experience (Demonstrated Part Sales Business).
- Very good command of written and oral English, corresponding to level C1 or higher, as most of the communication is in English.
- Very good knowledge of the main office tools (Excel, Power Point) and other communication tools (MS Teams, Skype for Business).
- Full clean Driving License.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible working attitude.
- Be willing to travel with overnight stay (Bulgaria, Hungary & Greece).
What our client provides
- Company car (also for private use)
- Mobile phone, laptop
- Quarterly Sales bonus
- Declared employment relationships
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Home Office possibility
- Long-term opportunity
- Bulgarian knowledge
- Home office based and flexible / territory based.