Similar jobs like this one
On behalf of our partner providing information technology solutions we are looking for
Order management associate
This company provides one of most comprehensive portfolios of hardware, software, and services.
- This front-office activities is typically customer-facing and responsible for managing multiple daily operational processes for a set of direct customers and/or channel partners
- from initial quote to order placement through final delivery at the customer site.
- Acts as a coordination point for activities between internal groups and organizations to resolve issues and
- obtain information to address customer needs as well as execution of and improvement to operational processes across the end-to-end sales cycle.
- Provides pro-active communication to customers and/or channel partners regarding # order management # delivery returns and claims status.
- Initial escalation point for operational issues related to orders deliveries returns post sales claims catalog and other customer issues.
- Frequently interacts with Sales Supply Chain Credit Finance Logistics teams.
- Responsible for ensuring all activities in support of the customer are in accordance with local legal compliance and HPE policy requirements.
This position why is different from the others?
Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- university degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of related experience (supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management)
- english is a must
- Ability to solve business issues
- perfect problem solving skills
- Follow the established guidelines and policies
- analytical attitude
- be a team member
What we offer:
- full time job
- modern workplace atmosphere
- competitive salary
- home office possibility
- good accessibility within Budapest
- intercultural work environment