Responsibilities and Requirements –
- Responsible for a team that plans, coordinates and facilitates the logistics of multiple bachelor parties at once
- Work closely with Clients and providers to understand their desired experience, and design the appropriate events
- Exceptional organizational and management skills able to motivate a team.
- Communicate with service providers and handle negotiations and contracts with partners.
- Supervise pricing and product development
- Able to handle change well, as no two days are the same in this business
- Provide excellent customer and provider solutions.
- Create processes that increase efficiency of team and system.
- Grow current and find new business potential
- Be fun and amazing because we work hard and play hard.
- Min. 5 years of increasing responsibility in Event Management or Key Account Management
- Min. 3 years of managerial experience
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Experience of managing events, preferably internationally
- Able to handle multiple projects
- Excellent proven negotiation skills
- Professional and clear communication
- Think outside the box attitude
- Customer focused
- Proficient PC skills, including excel
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Extensive and well-rounded training programs
- Continued career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Cool and Fun working environment
REQUIRED LANGUAGE LEVEL:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian- higher advanced
JOB LOCATION: Budapest