Your new role
Our partner is looking for an Office Manager in Budapest who is self-motivated, ready to manage the day-to-day operations. Our ideal candidate would have the skills and desire to work in a small (45-50 people), but very vibrant, challenging office environment and assist in almost all tasks related to running an international office.
What you'll need to succeed:
You must have…
- Previous executive assistant or office manager experience
- Great communications skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills;
- A desire to work independently in a multi task role;
- Great organizational skills necessary to run day-to-day operation of office
You must be...
- Fluent in Hungarian;
- Energetic, self-confident;
- Able to manage the day to day operations of office such as vendors, office supplies, etc.;
- Good at planning and organizing office and other events;
- Precise and very organized in your work
- Able to deliver high-level executive support to managing director;
- Open and able to work with foreign colleagues on a regular basis;
Extra points if you...
- Have prior experience in managing IT related office;
- Have experience with google docs, jobvite;
- Deep knowledge of Word and Excel;
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply now' or send your CV via e-mail to the contact person!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.