Our Client is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets.
We are seeking an
to join their team in Budapest.
- Managing general office and conference related administration activities, including flight tickets, stationaries, maintenance of IT devices, hotel reservations, conference calls etc.,
- Supporting the preparation of conferences, managing registrations, hostess activities, and supporting the work of the conference manager,
- Keeping contact with companies responsible for operating the office (facility managers), managing daily issues in connection with the office (cleaning, heating system etc.),
- General support for country manager in daily operational tasks,
- Administration of general employee issues: new employee entry / exit, preparation of job contracts, vacations,
- Managing internal reporting processes in cooperation with the regional financial organization and with the Country Manager,
- General support for analysts in telephone work, database maintenance.
- University degree,
- Min 1-3 years working experience in similar field,
- Data analysis/market research experience (experience with event management is a plus),
- Fluent English,
- Proficient user of Microsoft (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).