Your new company
Our partner has the highest passion for the finest timepieces and jewellery, striving for perfection and desire to provide an unforgettable and exceptional experience of personalized service.
They are looking for a responsible Office Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
Your new role
- Working on a variety of tasks related to the manager's and team’s working life and communication.
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries, organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager
- Assisting in event organization
- Monitoring important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
What you'll need to succeed
- High level degree
- Previous office assistant experience
- Professional oral and written communication skills in English and Hungarian
- Other language knowledge is a plus
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Outstanding time management skills
What our client offers for you
- Exciting and challenging job
- Exclusive multinational working environment
- Development and training opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Long term job opportunity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Please understand that we only contact relevant applicants.