Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our multinational client is setting up a new team of Network Application Support professionals in Budapest to join an ongoing project (long term). There will be an opportunity to learn new technologies and to participate in network integration projects.
- Operational support of Network Applications
- Managing incidents, change requests, problems
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the client's network systems
- Performing software & patch upgrades on servers
- Read & diagnose IP packets through Wireshark packet analyzer
- Build reusable adapters and connectors for major ERPs.
- Test execution and root cause analysis
Elvárások / Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in a multi-product, multi-vendor network integration environment in telecom.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, engineering discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Knowledge of VLAN, VPN, Metro Ethernet and networking concept is required
- Understanding of the IMS technology, knowledge of SS7 and ISDN PRI/ SIP Trunking
- Knowledge of the following network protocols DHCP, SNMP, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, HTTPS, ARP, DNS, NTP
- Familiar with the different network elements that compose the Mobile Service.
- Fluency in English
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Be part of a new project team
- Multinational environment
- Opportunity for professional development