Marketing Operations Associate
Marketing operations employees develop and roll out processes and systems needed for efficient and effective marketing. The main goal is to maintain smooth operational excellence and organizational agility across global teams or market units They do this by using formalized best practices, processes, infrastructure, reporting and analytical frameworks.
Marketing operations employees are responsible for ensuring that systems, processes, and tools are in place to set performance expectations, monitor progress, and measure results.
- Help contribute to strategy and planning to establish and coordinate plans and initiatives aligned with corporate and marketing strategy (refer to separate "Mktg Strategy and Planning" job track)
- Support performance management and the successful execution of our strategy and plans (refer to separate "Mktg Performance Management "job track)
- Help provide marketing services to drive the strategic enablement of Marketing (refer to separate "Mktg Enablement and Services" job track)
- Help to develop guidance to teams in achieving overall marketing excellence
- Provide support for sales pipeline management
- Assist in the development and documentation of workflow processes
- Assist in project management
- Help perform analytics and predictive modelling
- Provide support for professional development and training
- 0-3 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Advanced English knowledge
- Project management (ad-hoc or small-scale projects)
- Working in a team environment
- Good communication skills
What we offer
- Multinational environment
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunities to grow & development throughout your career
- Friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
In case you are interested, please submit your CV.