- Increase the reliability of the existing machine park,
- Increase efficiency, productivity and capacity in several machinary areas
- Participate in the development work of the digital production environment transformation.
- Modernize our older machines, to replace obsolete parts with new ones.
- Update machine documentation.
- Development of preventive maintenance instructions, processing in SAP.
- Educate technicians, develop them in practice.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Engineering degree (eg electrical engineer, automation engineer, mechatronics engineer),
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of automatic machines,
- Electrical or mechatronic engineering knowledge and experience (machine maintenance area),
- Advantage if you have some PLC programming knowledge,
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing concepts,
- English and Hungarian language skills (min. Intermediate level)
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Fixed-term contract
- Flexible assignment of tasks according to the candidate's abilities
- Opportunity to actively participate in several developments
- Opportunity to become part of a permanent engineering team
- Gaining an internship in a multinational industrial environment
- Support of work-life balance