To enhance our team in Miskolc, we are looking for a
- Definition and establishment of project targets together with all parties involved in the project,
- Coordination of the Project Team members within the Project Management System and delegation, track of work packages,
- Target-oriented execution of the projects, implementation of the targets and activities,
- Planning and tracking of project costs,
- Providing primary contact and support to the customers and development partners as well as internal management regarding all project-relevant issues,
- Ensuring that all customer-specific projects are documented and controlled using agreed project methodologies policies and standards,
- Regular project status report toward stakeholders.
- Technical university degree,
- Experience in project management; experience in the automotive industry is an advantage,
- Fluent in English (German, Russian, Italian, French is an advantage),
- Excellent problem solving, communication and organizing skills, make decisions where necessary but escalate, decision-making where appropriate,
- Manage multiple concurrent work tasks to tight deadlines.
Please address your Hungarian & English job application to our Team Leader, Recruitment and staff welfare, Mrs. Éva Dányi, who will also be available to answer any questions.
Joyson Safety Systems Hungary Kft.
Human Resources/Humán erőforrás
3516 Miskolc, Joyson út 1.