YOUR TASKS WILL BE:
- Keep in touch with transport companies,
- Organize transport of shipments, call for proposals,
- Contract checking and adaptation to our customers' needs,
- Follow and improve our logistics processes in our cold storage section,
- Stock management support,
- Monitoring up-to-date logistics and transportation regulations.
- University/college degree,
- 1+ year of experience in logistics (ideally as freight forwarder),
- Fluency in English (written and oral).
GOOD TO HAVE BUT NOT A MUST:
- University/college degree in logistics,
- German language skills,
- Experience in food industry (preferably with fruits and vegetables).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary with annual bonus and fringe benefits,
- Work in a multinational environment,
- Continuous professional development,
- Long-term job opportunity,
- Challenging, varied tasks,
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in the position, apply now with your English CV!