Our partner is a worldwide consulting company, experting in the field of digital transformation and future-oriented solutions for 40 years. Now, they are looking for a
located in Kecskemét
About your tasks and responsibilites:
- Develop material handling concepts in the automotive industry
- Develop concepts for an optimized material staging, material flow and direct delivery processes, including warehouse stuctures and systems as well as technical equipment for material staging and transportation
- Create layout plans or optimize existing
- Design strategies, how logistics systems can be more efficient by implementing Lean tools such as JIT, JIS, Kanban, milkrun, etc
- Develop new methods and standards for supply chain processes
- Oversee the implementation of all actions.
Join if you have:
- Fluency in German, English
- MS Office and CAD-software skills
- At least 3 years experience in in-house logistics engineering (automotive manufacturing preferred) beside experience in layout and area planning, desinging
- Technical or Engineering studies
- Excellent communication skills, proactivity and the ability to think fast
Why should you join:
- Modern, team-oriented working environment
- Opportunities for personal development
- Chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects
- Mobilephone, laptop, etc.
- Flexibility, independency, motivation, energy, ambition.