Pozíció leírása / Job description
Aegon Global Technology Service (GTS) provides technology infrastructure support as well as business consulting services to the Aegon USA, European enterprise and business partners. The information technology services encompasses regional services, enterprise-wide application services, architecture, product assessment, customer service, internet and messaging, server management, telecommunications, security, data service and more.
Serves as an IT contact for procuring standard Aegon GTS supported equipment as well as special requests and technical items related to the supported desktop or laptop. Orders and oversees inventory for desktops, laptops, monitors, VPN and desk phones (limited locations) for Aegon GTS supported locations. Is also responsible for the scheduling of the lifecycle program should the business unit use this service. Also responsible for communicating with each division for budgeting the following year’s planned lifecycle replacements and scheduling the number and timeframe for each division.
● Create tickets using the existing ticketing system to initiate the lifecycle process.
● Place orders to maintain divisional hardware levels of approximately 2.5-6% of deployed assets of desktops, laptops, monitors, and phones.
● Place orders to maintain frequently used items in a chargeback inventory based on trends. Commonly used items include such items as laptop batteries, memory, power supplies, monitors, and phones.
● Administer inventory management for ANL and AUK based on the business unit’s direction.
● Oversee site support techs to ensure a balance of base-built desktop and laptop hardware is available for each division on the benches at each site.
Elvárások / Requirements
● College graduate preferred
● Microsoft Office product knowledge
● IT hardware knowledge preferred
● Fluent English language knowledge
● A+ Certification preferred
● Attention for details
● Ability to interpret data and take resulting action
● Desire for continual improvement (organisationally and professionally)
● Great communication skills
● Great organization skills
● Proactive attitude
● Team player
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
-Working in global teams
-Flexible working hours
-Training & Development opportunities
-Highly people-centric environment
-Modern office environment