We are seeking motivated, entrepreneurial minded experts to join us in shaping future connectivity! How are we going to do that? Through integrated operation, with efficient cloud based orchestration, fostering new secure enterprise network business models along data centre links, WAN, Branch, LAN & Campus to enable dynamic bandwidth, intelligent automation, network efficiency, application driven performance and DevOps innovation. We are looking for talented and fresh spirits who bring along new ways of thinking and dare to be different!
10 facts about our project:
1. Zero Touch, End-to-End Automation and Assurance of physical & virtual infrastructure
2. Independent from orchestration layer to cross network technology
3. COTS: Compute, Storage & Tooling – model driven OSS
4. Multi: Vendors, Tenancy, Sites and Production support
5. Less interfaces & simplified architecture – cloud first
6. Qualified for a common DTAG Telco Cloud Platform
7. Full-lifecycle management & service monitoring
8. Software Defined Programmable Infrastructure
9. Open, modular, API-driven and secure
10. Flexible & Scalable
- Design and elaborate DevOps model for the solution, develop and deliver configuration and deployment automation
- Improve the delivery, operability, functionality, availability, and manageability of the SDxE2E production line
- Create and execute test-cases for new solution to enable quality testing of this solution.
- Identify and evaluate the integration of new technologies for the SD-WAN including additional automation to respond to shifting demand, dynamic reconfiguration to address security threats, and analysis of traffic patterns to predict future needs.
- Develop architecture, design specification of network components and actively participate in peer review of other platform components.
- Architect and design APIs to expose platform services to end users.
- Troubleshoot complex network performance issues with other network engineers to identify root cause and recommend solutions.
- Collaborate with other squads within Deutsche Telekom Group organization on services and applications integration and optimization, advising on optimal use of SD-WAN resources to meet customer needs.
- Exercise agile methodologies through all phases of software development
Elvárások / Requirements
- Proficient in English
- Understanding of SDN architecture and technology (control plane, data plane, management plane, orchestration) and experience with open source or commercial SDN controllers.
- Proficient in Agile development, CI/CD methodologies and automation.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps tools:
- Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Git, GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket, SVN, VSTS
- Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS, Octopus Deploy
- Docker, LXD, Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm
- AWS, Azure, GCP, Openstack
- Several years of IT Business experience
- Knowledge of TC business and relevant experience
- German language