Junior software developer - Holland
For our team of developers, we are looking for a
junior software developer
who has a passion for designing and building software applications. Do you have what it takes to build and improve innovative cutting-edge software applications that give our customers a head start in the new digital world?
You are aware of the latest developments in the field of software development and find it exciting to share this knowledge with your colleagues. You’re able develop high-quality solutions that meet the high standards our customers have come to expect and think in terms of solutions. You are a team player with good social and communication skills. You are flexible and welcome unexpected changes.
- Graduate level education with an affinity for software development
- Good communication and listening skills
- Skills to organize your own work
- A good command of Dutch and English oral and written
- A technical degree
- A motivated, result-driven personality
- An afinnity with complex algorithms
- Affinity for developing cloud-based applications
- Knowlegde of Agile methodology is a plus
- Prior experience with cloud-native development is a plus
- Prior experience with test-driven development is a plus
- Prior experience with the .NET framework and C# programming language are a plus
- Prior experience with the Go programming language is a plus
What we offer
A diverse position with a lot of growth opportunities within a dynamic organization. In addition to a good salary and excellent employment conditions, personal development and pleasure in your work are important values within our organization. You get the opportunity to use your expertise for customers such as Vodafone, KPN, SPS, ASML and Philips.
At Hightech ICT we work with multidisciplinary, self-managing Agile project teams. We do not believe in a controlled, hierarchical organizational structure. Instead, you’ll find that we maintain an informal working atmosphere that promotes collaboration and direct relationships between employees.