Are you an experienced HR project manager with a passion for people development? Would you like to work on complex people development projects in an international setting? Are you comfortable acting as a trusted advisor for our business leaders in the area of HR and implementing large-scale projects? This position is for you then.
The HR Projects team is responsible for overarching HR projects at T-Systems. As part of business enabling, we derive national and international HR projects from T-Systems' global business strategy and implement them together with the business.
As HR Project Manager you are responsible for:
- The conceptualization, planning and implementation of HR projects and HR sub-projects in business projects in the core competencies: Human Resources Development, Enabler of the Business, Leadership culture, HR Projects /Transformation, Agility.
- Carry out strategic skills management programs
- Strategic qualification programs in cooperation with the competence centers
- Monitoring and conducting performance reviews
- Negotiations with social partners, committees of different Worker’s Councils together with Business and Competence Centers.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Study of economic sciences, business administration or human sciences
- Strong (C1) English and active, intermediate (B2) German knowledge
- Experience in managing global strategic and operational programs in complex and dynamic environments
- Strong customer and solution orientation, above-average service mentality (as well as experience with storytelling); if applicable, experience as consultant in various customer projects
- Experience in leading without a superior function
- Management of complex cross-divisional projects
- Excellent communication skills as well as excellent knowledge of the preparation of complex issues in a manner appropriate to the target audience
- Experience in the moderation and facilitation of workshops
- Work experience in the field of social partner management in HR or business roles
- Experience and knowledge in independently analyzing and structuring complex tasks combined with a high willingness to shape and change
- Experience in change projects in the context of digital transformation desirable
- Ability to present to present concepts and solutions and implement them together with the contact persons and management