Our partner is a leading provider of supply chain services. It’s 4PL service
line increasing service level and performance while reducing transportation and management costs beside developing and implementing optimization solutions.
Now you can join to them as a:
Junior Logistics Specialist
About your tasks and responsibilites:
- You will manage transportations through our partner’s logistics networks.
- Your responsibility is to guaranteeing transportation execution on a daily bases.
- Handling shipping exceptions beside ensuring the flow of informations.
- Administrative tasks (invoice checking, etc.)
- Using transportation management systems.
Join if you have:
- Fluency in English.
- Some experience in transportation or automotive or service oriented field of work (internship could be enough).
- Very good communication and problem solving skills.
- Interest in supply chain and transportation beside motivation to improve.
Why should you join:
- You can gain a lot of experience there while your personal development is supported.
- You could get the opportunity to improve yourself to higher position.
- You could become part of an award-winning, international company.
- Professional onboarding and training programs such as language courses.
- The team is excellent, they have a modern culture and office as well.
- Free drinks, fruits, team breakfast and streching.
- Home office and free parking opportunity.
- Flexibility, independency, motivation, energy, ambition.