Consolidation Accountant - Budapest
Your new role
- Assist with month-end closing activities,
- Keep close connection and cooperate with the controllers from different regions on accounting matters,
- Analyze monthly/quarterly/annual accounts,
- Prepare reports, business plans and financial statements,
- Preparation of annual statutory accountants - using IFRS standards,
- Manage financial audits.
What you'll need to succeed
- You have Ba/MsC degree in Accountancy/Finance,
- Good professional knowledge with 1-2 years experience in Audit,
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must,
- Strong Excel skills,
- Experience of preparing IFRS accounts in an advantage,
- ACCA/CIMA qualification is an advantage.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.