ITS SAP Expert
As our new colleague as SAP domain expert, you will configure/design, deploy and support SAP modules used by Sanofi Active Ingredients. You will be the custodian of the right usage of ITS standards and solutions to our entities in Europe, US and Japan. You will work in close collaboration with Business Process Owners and other ITS Business & Process Analysts to provide assistance to functional users and ensure the right usage of ITS & Industrial standards for her/his domain(s). This includes gathering business requirements, translating them into functional requirements, recommending and implementing solutions by configuring SAP and working with ABAP developers and other technical teams to meet ongoing business needs and fix issues.
In this role you will be able to utilize your ability to challenge process and practices, to impact and influence, as well as your change management and negotiation skills.
About the Business Unit:
Digitalization, business processes simplification and harmonization are key pillars of the SAIS strategy. To reach those ambitions, and boost operational excellence, the company has decided to consolidate all existing SAP solutions into the current SAP manufacturing solution.
In this context, Sanofi Active Ingredients is looking for talents to deploy and support its current and future core model solutions based on SAP technology.
The ITS SAP domain Expert deploys SAP core models around Sanofi Active Ingredients industrial plants and ensures the good usage of the module in scope (including finance & controlling).
For this, in close collaboration with key users and project leaders, you will
- Be responsible for the below tasks related one of the following SAP modules:
- FICO, SD, MM (MM-Purchasing), PP/QM and PM
- MM - Materials Management / Purchasing
- PP/QM - Production Planning / Quality Management
- PM - Plant Maintenance
- SD - Sales & Distribution
- Fi-Co (Finance)
- Work in collaboration with business to translate business requirements into functional specifications. Produce appropriate documentation and actively participate in development of technical and workflow solutions.
- Identify impacts, define actions/remediations and prioritize them with stakeholders
- Support key-users in data migration from legacy system to the new solution
- Configure the system and perform system integrated test with site data
- Execute the Cut Over activities and support the site during the hyper care phase after the Go-Live
- Create and provide quality training material and deliver training for user assistance and system usage
- Work closely with the SAP ABAP team to build technical solutions as per the business requirement
- Resolve issues related to business use of implemented SAP modules and/or processes by working with ITBAs, systems or process owners and project teams to find acceptable solutions
- Train the key-users to the core model solution
- Troubleshoot SAP system issues reported by the business users via Service Now Incidents and providing resolutions
We expect the following skills/qualifications from our ideal candidate:
Academic background: Computer Sciences, System Analysis, Engineering, Business school or similar areas
Master’s degree or equivalent
At least 5 work experience as SAP consultant
At least 2-3 years of SAP experience in at least one of the specified SAP modules above
Successful and significant experience in SAP deployment in industrial plants
Knowledge on Business processes related to the SAP module
Ability to setup and maintain SAP module interface with SCADA system
Fluent in English (writing, speaking and effective communication internationally)
Autonomy within agreed projects, milestones
Nice to have:
Experience in Life Science industries
Project Management knowledge
Skills to read ABAP code
Terms of employment:
Based in Budapest, this job requires to collaborate in a global and matrixial environment with international business and ITS teams
This job requires to work within structured environments with formal procedures and documented deliverables, compliance rules and reporting duties
This job requires regular business trips to ITS and industrial locations
English is the usual working language
What we offer to you:
Develop dedicated skills and knowledge on industrial standards for processes and solutions
Develop the network across industrial sites and close collaboration with business stakeholders
Be part of a visible and recognized team, offering further career perspectives
Discover innovative projects by implementing digital solutions with promising technologies (SAP S4HANA, AWS technologies and artificial intelligence)
An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications
An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees
Professional career opportunities in dynamically developing working environments
As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
Collective life and accident insurance
Yearly medical check-up
Location: Sanofi Active Ingredients, Budapest, Tó u. 1-5, 1045 Hungary
If the description fits your experience and raised your attention, please apply so we can get in contact with you!
In 2018 Sanofi was selected ’Pharmaceutical Company of the Year’ by the independent professional jury of Medicina Forum.
In 2021 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer and gained the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world with its over 100,000 employees.
Our footprint in Hungary is significant: in terms of domestic sales Sanofi ranks 2nd in the pharma industry and 21st in terms of total sales. We are present in Hungary for more than 100 years and now our close to 2,000 employees work in the fields of development, production, commercial operations and distribution on our four sites (Csanyikvölgy, Nagytétény, Újpest, and Veresegyház).
Thanks to our diverse activities in Hungary we not only offer innovative health solutions for treating diabetes, oncology and rare diseases, but also promote prevention and health preservation with our human vaccines. In the CHC segment we are market leaders in Hungary with our most popular brands of which products (such as the Algoflex product family, No-Spa, Normaflore, Pharmaton Vital, Magne B6 etc.) are widely well-known.
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.