IT Security Manager Europe
- Purpose of the position: Managing IT security for the security of enterprise information and IT systems in Europe
- Collaborate with the Global IT Security Manager to create and manage the company's IT security framework, including the data management system.
- Management of several regional programs and projects.
- Ongoing monitoring to ensure compliance with the rules.
- Active participation in the design, implementation and maintenance of a cyber security plan.
- Assistance in installing and using security tools (eg firewalls, data encryption).
- IT management
Elvárások / Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in information technology or computer science
- 5 years of related work experience with 3 or more in an information security management position
- Wide IT overview (servers, EUC, LAN/WAN, communications, MES, DB applications, ERP, security tools, etc.)
- 2+ years IT team leader experience
- Excellent communication skills in English; ability to present complex IT projects within the region/globally
It's an advantage:
- CISSP and/or CISM Certification
- Ability to manage remote 3rd party teams
- Willingness to travel
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Competitive benefit
- A constantly expanding company with a stable background
- Good work atmosphere