A successful candidate in this position will lead team(s) of employees and consultants to implement SAP S4/HANA ERP solutions at various Flowserve plants and locations globally. The scope of SAP solutions includes complete end-to-end implementations, point CIP solutions, technical upgrades and various module implementations. The candidate needs to have excellent communications skills and a strong desire to deliver results while managing multiple projects simultaneously. This is a hands-on project manager position and requires the incumbent to participate in and lead all phases of project i.e. design, development, implementation, deployment, and maintenance.
In this role you report to the IT Director – ERP 2.0 Program
Preferred Experience / Skills: Requirements:
- 10 years’ experience as anInformation Systems Manager, IT Project Manager, Application Developer, SystemsAnalyst, or in a related occupation.
- 7 years of SAP ERP implementationexperience of which 3 years should be in a manufacturing environment
- 3 full life cycle implementationexperience from requirements to production support
- 3 years’ experience as a hands-onERP Project Manager
- Experience in SAP’s projectmethodology
- Must be adept at communicatingwith non-technical shop floor business personnel.
- 4-year degree in InformationSystems, Business, Engineering or related discipline.
- Excellent organization andcommunication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work inand manage matrix teams Must be able to proactively resolve issues andtechnical problems
- Must be Organized and haveexcellent communications skills.
- Ability to coordinate multipletasks at one time.
- Excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills.
- Has the ability to work in across-functional matrix environment
- Fluent in the English languageboth verbally and in writing
- Expert in Change RequestManagement, ideally SAP Solution Manager (CHARM Process).
- Proven knowledge and projectexperience in Release change / Upgrades / Enhancement Packages / SAP Notes.
- Experience working as a businessuser
- Experience working in orsupporting multiple ERPs
- Experience working in amulti-national and multi-cultural environment
- Previous managementexperience with proven record of leading or directing a team of IT resources.Experience in managing offshore teams is a preferred.
In addition, the excellent candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated ability to createstrong working relationships with others
- Experience managing diverseteam(s)
- Strong change managementexperience
- Ability to lead and work onseveral concurrent projects
Candidates will be required to travel as per business needs; travel is generally expected to be around 75% but can be more if the business situation demands.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Manage, deliver and support ERP implementations that identify design, implement creative business solutions and technology solution for Flowserve.
- Manage implementation risk, manage project economics including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in ofproposed solutions from top management levels at the business as well as IT governance and be accountable for execution
- Manage the day to day interactions with business management and sponsorship
- Manage and provide leadership to a team of multiple employees and consultants
- Coach, mentor, and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Ensure end to end project governance and drive standardization in the processes to support, control and manage SAP in Flowserve as well as in the implementation methods that are used to roll out ERP.