As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization constantly working on improving and managing technology demand, its focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Hungary owns and operates one of the largest 2G/3G/4G telecommunications network infrastructure in Hungary and was founded in 2020 as a spin off from Telenor Hungary and subsequently acquired assets, employees and contract portfolio of Telenor Common Operation.
We work with highly skilled, highly motivated, world class experts. Join CETIN and be part of this team!
Currently we are looking for an
IT Infrastructure Architect Engineer
The new colleague will be responsible for IT infrastructure planning, and will support projects with IT consultancy and infrastructure sizing in our IT Infrastructure Services Team.
- Own and manage the project/demand through its full lifecycle, coordinate and document the tasks
- Consult with business units to define the IT infrastructure related tasks, create the solution plan (High Level Design) for IT infrastructure needs
- Participation in budget planning
- Contribute to company IT strategy and standards definition
- Deliver infrastructure sizing (network, server, storage, operating systems and databases)
- Provide pricing for the planned infrastructure (based on global frame agreements and/or vendor information)
- Demand/request management through ticketing system
- Collaborating with operation teams: transition new prototypes/blueprints into operation and provide support to apply in production
- University or College degree in IT Engineering
- Fluent English (both written and verbal)
- Working knowledge of modern IT infrastructure components; understanding of business purpose driven solution design
- Experience in Active Directory (both on premise and Azure) and MS collaboration technologies, solid understanding of MS and VMWare virtualization technologies
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT infrastructure projects, as a leader/coordinator or as an expert
- Team player, has good communication skills even with non-IT partners
- Business acumen and knowledge of software defined technologies are considered as advantages
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cross-border working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Dynamic environment which allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things and continuous development
- Competitive terms and conditions
- State of the art office building in a beautiful surrounding with airy spaces and adjustable tables
If our job ad caught your attention, please apply via our Career site!