OTP Bank Plc. Approval Systems and Risk Modeling Department is looking for a
to support implementation of a group wide IT solution
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Create system requirement documents in cooperation with business users and IT experts.
- Participate planning workshops and support implementation phases of the project.
- Identify related systems and integrate them to the development process flow. Connect and cooperate with related business analysts.
- Oversee system documentations and assist developers to fulfill documentation requirements.
- Support integration and user acceptance tests.
- Software development lifecycle support.
- Create and standardize system, business and regulatory reports.
- Organize regular and ad hoc knowledge transfer between vendors and internal experts.
- BSc/BA in Business Informatics (preferred), IT/Finance/Economics/Mathematics (accepted).
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills in English and Hungarian.
- 3+ years relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project.
- Hands-on experience of Confluence and JIRA.
- SQL knowledge.
- Willingness to undertake short international travels.
- Relevant experience in risk management or retail lending areas.
- SoapUI, Markup languages (preferably XML), Programming knowledge.
- Knowledge of version control systems.
- Experience with agile methodology.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Young, dynamic team
- International experience as part of a leading banking group in the region