Pozíció leírása / Job description
We are looking for experienced IPT Experts for our client who is a key player of the telecommunications industry.
- Working standalone and in team as part of managed projects on incoming customer requests using defined processes for provisioning
- Dealing with (create, cease, modify) Site related configuration and user device profile related configurable settings.
- Identifying possible issues and recommending changes to improve reliability, performance of the service.
- Attending customer calls when appropriate.
- Providing 3rd line support for reported incidents, including troubleshooting, diagnostics and implementing resolution.
- Troubleshooting and consultancy to service desk, problem management, technical design team and project management
- Constructively working together, sharing ideas and knowledge, training junior team members and being coached by senior team members
- Keeping up to date with the latest development of communications technologies, in particular where related to Cisco and Avaya
- Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement
Elvárások / Requirements
- At least 2-3 years in tele/data communications environment
- Good knowledge of Cisco products, Avaya knowledge is an advantage
- Solid understanding of telecommunication principles, voice and IP Telephony solutions and protocols
- UCS / VMWARE, ESXi, vCSA / VGW knowledge with call protocols / UC architecture including apps / UCCX / UCCE / Skype for Business
- CCNA / CCNP Collaboration / ITIL knowledge is a must, certification is an advantage
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- internal career development plan
- be part of an international team
- work on challenging projects of key clients