Are you interested in the aviation industry?
At Diehl: The future is in your hands!
More than 17,000 employees are currently shaping the engineering of the future in our five Corporate Divisions Metall, Controls, Defence, Aviation and Metering. At Diehl Aviation, an efficient and dedicated network of aviation experts constantly develops and produces the state of the art in avionics systems, cabin elements and cabin lighting – from high-quality composite components, cabin fittings and electronics in commercial aircraft to highly integrated bathrooms and galleys. Apply at Diehl and join hands with fascinating technologies and a unique corporate tradition of stability and trust.
Invoice Clerk (Debrecen)
Your tasks would be:
- Managing payable invoices / invoice creation
- Creating financial reports
- Tracking overdue invoices
- Being in daily contact and working with the German finance team
- Good communications skills in German OR English
- Experience in administration
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (proficiency in creating pivot tables and using formulas)
- Willingness to do repetitive tasks
- Work experience in financial field
- SAP knowledge
- University degree in financial field
Accept responsibility from the first day and a permanent position in your new team, which is there to support you during your initial employment period.