OTP Bank Plc
is looking for a
International Process Development Expert
Main task: Retail process development in OTP Group in CEE
OTP Group was named the “Best Bank” in the CEE region in 2018 by Euromoney. This award is due to OTP’s continuous actions to strengthen its positions in Hungary and eleven other CEE countries by increasing operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
In order to further improve OTP Group’s retail business at OTP Group’s International Member banks, the Group Retail team (HQ in Budapest) is recruiting an International Process Development Expert.
What you can expect:
- Budapest-based working place with frequent business trips;
- English as a working language;
- Analyze and develop retail branch processes across OTP Group’s International member banks;
- Prepare Group level process reports, analyses, formulate proposals for process improvement in branch processes;
- Provide support to Group-wide projects covering retail business.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Strong spoken and written English, CEE language is an advantage but not a requirement;
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience at a consulting company, commercial bank or service provider;
- Continuous Improvement (CI) approach & knowledge of LEAN-based process improvement;
- Solid analytical skills, structured thinking;
- Good presentation, facilitation and communication skills;
- Strong and efficient learning ability;
- Keen on working in an international environment;
- Flexibility to travel and work abroad partially.
What we offer:
- Working in a dynamically growing international team;
- Supportive team, encouraging and exciting international environment;
- Steep learning curve and great learning opportunities, including trainings;
- Competitive salary package and benefits.