Main tasks and responsibilities:
Acts as a subject matter expert and/or resource to others in the area of payroll processing.
Analyzes and responds to complex matters requiring comprehensive knowledge of payroll policies and procedures.
Recommends or participates in the development of new procedures and policies related to payroll operations.
Responsible for the preparation and processing payroll of subsidiaries of the company
Process monthly payroll changes (salary, benefits, deductions) according to payroll documents
Prepare and process payroll payment on relevant bank website
Complete payroll related financial, accounting tasks and reconciliations
Responsible for the coordination between payroll, human resources, and employees
Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
Provide data for internal and external audit purposes
Administrate new employees, leavers and student workers in payroll System
Maintain employee data in payroll system, update payroll records by entering changes
- Bachelor degree in HR/Finance or related field.
- Excellent English in both verbal and written communication. An additional European language (French or German) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of payroll principles, practices, regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of the practice, methods and techniques of process improvement.
- 2 - 3 years of Payroll experience.
- Skill in evaluating and analyzing technical payroll activities.
- Excellent communication skills, and problem solving skills. Strong employee focus.
- Skill in change management.
National Instruments is an American corporate, which is a market leader in measurement and control automatization. It’s first overseas production site was opened in 2001, in Debrecen. Besides our continuous improvement we are proud of our corporate culture and our devotion to provide systems to engineers and scientist by which enables them to change the World. We contribute our success to our talented employees, and to the dynamic and innovative atmosphere that our colleagues work in day to day.