IATF – Travelling – Audits
Your new company
Our partner delivering for over 100 of the world's most famous car and truck manufacturers parts for future mobility solutions, like electrical and hydraulic steering gears, steering columns and I-shafts as well as remanufactured parts in leading quality and performance. They are now looking for an experienced professional who will be responsible for managing audits at suppliers’ site around the world.
Your tasks in the new role will:
- Planning & completion of quality management (QM) system audits at Hungarian and foreign plants;
- Support of the audited functions in the definition of the measures;
- Follow-up of measures and implementation of corrective and improvement actions based on the results of the audit;
- Chairing of quality meetings and participation in projects.
What do you need to be succeed:
- Bsc / Msc degree in engineering field
- Min. 3 years of experience in automotive field
- IATF auditor internal auditor certificate & proven experience in auditing
- Driving licence, willingness to travel
- Fluent English knowledge
What should you do now:
If you find the mentioned role interesting, apply here by clicking on „Jelentkezem” button.