Internal Senior Auditor
- Performs complex, value added professional internal auditing work
- Work involves leading or supporting the planning and execution of operational, compliance and financial audits; providing consulting services to the organization’s management and staff; providing key input to the development of the annual audit plan; and providing training and supervision to Internal Audit staff
- Assists and/or leads as required in the planning, organizing and execution of financial, operational and compliance audits
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations to enhance internal controls, maximize efficiency and minimize exposure to loss and regulatory risk using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed. Drafts audit comments and report issues to support findings identified during field work.
- Provides or assists in providing training, coaching and guidance to Internal Auditors / Control Analysts in conducting audits, the usage of tools, and other audit-related issues.
- Accounting or Finance degree
- 3-5 years of full-time experience in auditing, accounting or business analysis
- Prefer at least 1 or more years of supervisory or project management experience
- CPA, CA, CIA, CISA, CFE certifications highly preferred
- Experience in industry auditing and accounting
- Be available to travel 40%-50%, including international travel