Your new company
Internal Auditor position is opened at our multinational partner in the manufacturing industry who are growing their operation in Budapest downtown. If you would like to be the member of a new team and build up the processes form the scratch, this will be your new role!
Your new role
The Senior Auditor is responsible for executing complex audits and assessments of the company’s risk and control environments in coordination with the Internal Audit team. The aim of the position is to provide support of the company meet its business objectives while effectively addressing risks. The responsibilities include but are not limited to the followings:
- Independently managing audits to ensure complete recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Analyzes data for evidence of deficiencies in controls, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or procedures
- Examines department activities for compliance with management plans and policies.
- Documents and reports audit findings and makes recommendations to management
- Evaluates regulatory risk and develops and executes risk-based audit programs to achieve objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
You are the ideal candidate, if you have a degree or Business Administration and at least 4 years of experience in a risk-based financial, operational audit role. Business English and strong analytical, project management, organizational, and problem solving abilities skills are essential to fill the role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.