Pozíció leírása / Job description
Aegon Global Technology Services (GTS) provides technology infrastructure support as well as business consulting services to the Aegon USA, European enterprise and business partners. The information technology services encompasses regional services, enterprise-wide application services, architecture, product assessment, customer service, internet and messaging, server management, telecommunications, security, data service and more.
- Completes the analysis, and supports the implementation and management of administrative, technical and physical safeguards to ensure the privacy and protection of company information and supporting technology and services.
- Assist with defined tasks in support of the Information Security Program, such as Business Continuity Management (BCM), Incident Response, Cyber Threat Management, Risk Analysis, Control Design within Applications and Services, Evaluation of Control Effectiveness, and Staff Awareness, Education and Training.
- Completes research, development and implementation of straightforward information security initiatives, including review of policy, program, process, procedural and technology improvements and solutions to ensure they are current and meet business needs.
- Gather research covering latest security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Identifies weaknesses and exposures.
- Supports and maintains BCM activities
- Provide input, creates awareness and training materials and leads certain activities, such as hardcopy and online learning content, presentations, pamphlets, electronic communications (e.g., internal blogs).
- Perform and lead certain procedural tasks found within cyber threat management processes, such as gathering and reviewing threat intelligence, supervises vulnerability data and actions, reviewing consolidated data from security monitoring technologies, supporting countermeasure planning.
- Perform and lead certain procedural tasks found within event and incident response processes, such as identifies issues and actions, reviews artifacts and evidence, supervises coordination of tasks
- Perform and lead certain procedural tasks found within control self-assessments and security exception/waiver processes, such as entering and reviewing critical assets and associated ratings, recommending action plans, submitting and reviewing security exception/waivers to asset owner.
- Perform and lead certain procedural tasks found within third-party assessments, such as reviewing due-diligence artifacts, supervising tasks, reviewing results and recommending outcomes
- Perform procedural tasks found within other security processes, such as information management, classification and protection; policy management
- Ability to help employees and contractors understand their role in safeguarding information, technology and services by being an ambassador.
- Assist and show where policies, processes and procedures can be found and explain why they should be followed
- Tracks current and impeding laws, regulations and industry requirements and best practices, such as data protection, data privacy, cyber security and information security
Elvárások / Requirements
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience required, including experience with information technology operations and information security operations, business continuity and disaster recovery
- Knowledge and some experience with data protection, data privacy laws, regulations and industry requirements as well as best practices
- Technology, risk management, business continuity and disaster recovery, compliance or audit background helpful
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Team oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Deadline driven, task oriented, self motivated
- Awareness of the importance of timing, politics and group processes in managing change
- Certification(s): CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA or ABCP
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Yoga classes
- Life Fitness discount
- Training & Development opportunities
- Highly people-centric environment
- Modern office environment