Human Resources Office
Starting date: As soon as possible
Application deadline: Open until filled
Full- Or Part-Time: Full time
The Human Resources Office at Central European University (CEU) invites applications for an HR Coordinator position. The initial contract is for one year, with the possibility of renewal.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinating / managing different HR projects
- Participating in the communication activities of HRO; managing the content and the structure of the HRO website, preparing and distributing information materials
- Supporting the onboarding of new employees
- Organizing events related to the HRO’s activities – e. g. thematic information sessions etc. – including the evaluation of the events organized
- Participating in compiling the Yearly Staff Training Plan; implementation of it: organizing and managing training sessions, evaluation of the sessions
- Assisting in the maintenance of HR-related policies
- Coordinating surveys, compiling reports on HR-related issues
- College/university degree
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Hungarian
- Full computer literacy
- Precision, attention to detail, priority-setting, multiple-tasking
- We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience as well as a dynamic and international academic environment
How to apply:
Applicants need to submit:
- Cover letter
Please send your complete application package including job code in subject line: 2020/019.
The privacy of your personal information is very important to us. We collect, use and store your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation. To learn more about how we manage your personal data during the recruitment process, please see our Privacy Notice at www.ceu.edu/recruitment-privacy-notice.
CEU is an equal opportunity employer.
Central European University (CEU) is a research-intensive university specializing in the social sciences, humanities, law, public policy and management. It is accredited in the United States, Austria and Hungary. CEU’s mission is to promote academic excellence, state-of-the-art research, research-based teaching and learning and civic engagement, in order to contribute to the development of open societies. CEU offers bachelor's, master’s and doctoral programs and enrolls more than 1,400 students from over 100 countries. The teaching staff consists of resident faculty from over 50 countries and prominent visiting scholars from around the world. The language of instruction is English.
For more information, please visit www.ceu.edu.