Pozíció leírása / Job description
In the frame of the set-up of a fully autonomous AIRBUS HELICOPTERS (AH) Delivery Unit in Gyula/Hungary, you will be part of activities related to industrial transfers of production of high precision mechanical components and will lead the production activities of AIRBUS HELICOPTERS HUNGARY (AHH).
You will be responsible for the production of all components at AHH assuring at any time the full compliance with the required standards and objectives in Safety, Quality, On Time Delivery and Cost.
During the implementation phase – until beginning 2022; workplace will be mainly in the mother sides in Marignane and Donauwörth, partially on AHH side in Gyula, Hungary:
- Define and implement the detailed layout of the production area and make the shopfloor “ready for production”
- Ensure availability if state-of-the-art production means, respecting all relevant standards and procedures,
- Participate in the procurement campaigns for all machines,
- Coordinate and supervise the installation of all machines and support their acceptance,
- Define, in close collaboration with Manufacturing Engineering and Material Management, the logistic flow and the shop floor processes,
- Ramp up production staff: together with HR hire production staff, develop competences and training needs, evaluate performance.
During serial phase – beginning 2022; workplace will be in Gyula, Hungary:
- Manage and lead the Production for AIRBUS HELICOPTERS HUNGARY in Gyula/Hungary,
- Manage, lead and coach production staff (ca 150 people after ramp up is completed),
- Ensure production of high precision mechanical components on quality, on cost, on time,
- Install production processes that FAI can be passed and POA can be granted,
- Implement a strategy for Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing and Performance Management,
- Propose and drive innovation and new technologies,
- Report directly to the AHH Managing Director.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Production Experience 5 to 10 years in producing metallic mechanical components.
- Leadership experience of minimum 5 years.
- Master Degree/BSc in Mechanical Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering/Aerospace.
- Ability to work in an international & multicultural environment.
- Leadership skills to create a production team, committed to quality, reliability and cost.
- Autonomy and rigor to apply and follow standards.
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Financially strong company background
- Long-term career opportunity
- Experience in new investment
- Outstanding salary package