Graphic Design Manager
Graphic Design Manager
Listed on Europe’s Inc 5000 fastest growing companies in a highly valuable market is backed with a terrific track record within the HR and Technology sectors. Boasting a senior management team with an envious track record of success in the media and events industry, the business is embarking on an ambitious growth plan.
UNLEASH is looking for an ambitious and world class graphic designer who has at least three (3) years relevant creative/design agency experience.
- Conceptualizes, designs and produces a wide range of projects for printing including but not limited to: brochures, fact sheets, postcards, posters, special mailers, reports, illustrations, presentations, displays and newsletters. Take into account project and agency guidelines and objectives, graphic identity standards, intended use, audience and budget in the production of these materials
- Establish processes, project planning and protocol across an immature design environment
- Designs projects for digital media, including but not limited to e-newsletters, email templates, web (UX-UI, mobile responsive, +), etc
- Creates PDF files for the web, including bookmarks, hyperlinks and links
- Creates print ready PDF files for all printed media
- Design world class infographics, banners and other visuals that are printable, used on the web, or in email and other digital delivery mechanisms
- Ensures compliance with design standards, proper use of the UNLEASH logo and identity
- Provides design services to programs to improve brand identity and appearance across all company and marketing assets
- As a qualified graphic designer (minimum 3 years agency experience/sophisticated design department) with a track record of delivery on deadline within a fast-paced environment, you will demonstrate a broad mix of creative, design and commercial know how
- With the clear ability to grow with the business as this ambitious organization scales up, you will be comfortable getting hands on, across design and beyond
- A tenacious and persistent approach to delivery is critical as is a high degree of emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Advance level English is a must
This is a pivotal role within the marketing organization that has a fantastically bright future. You'll have the ability to work independently, with direction, or collaboratively and the ability to liaise directly with key stakeholders involved in brand and creative process, present creative rationale, collate feedback, amend work in a timely manner, and defend creative decisions. To move your application forward we will need to see your work so please provide your portfolio/showreel/website and should be provided on application.