Similar jobs like this one
Telekommunikáció területén vezető szerepet betöltő partnerünk részére keresünk munkatársat
GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
- To manage top global customer relationship for Company accounts, aligning operating companies, partners and to drive profitable and long-term revenue contribution, customer satisfaction and increased market share from integrated product, service, converged/unified communications and mobile solutions. Having a strong relationship with customer’s HQ, decision makers (C-Level) & account owners (local account managers on the customer’s footprint) based in a particular country (e.g. Switzerland), taking sales responsibility for their revenue growth through increased penetration by proactively advising them during their digital transformation journey.
- Deal with the most sensitive top 10-15 customers Headquartered in the specific country
- Act as a sales manager within the account team, set plans, next steps for the NAMs/ISAMs/DBAMs and leads the opportunity-driven account teams
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including revenue, mobility, IoT and cloud, grow market share and net margin contribution, as well as responsible for the delivery of the P&L
- Work close together with the Pricing & Bid team’s (plan, execute) - prepare account plan and execute together with the local account managers/Bid/Pricing team in line with targets cascaded down from the Regional Sales Leadership
- Advise on sales target allocation.
- Involvement in global/local deals & negotiations
- Handles complex and/ or non-standard issues requests on the customer’s footprint (global)
- Introduces new products and propositions to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management at C level within all key customers
- Prepare and delivers quarterly business reviews
- Responsible for developing and implementing account strategy to ensure delivery
- Decides quality levels, functionality and capability of services for specific customers in conjunction with the Global Service Manager; ensures Service Improvement Plans are followed-up upon and that NPS targets are met
- 3+ years successful global accounts/enterprise solution selling experience
- 6+ years of sales environment experience
- Previous experience in leading people or teams is an advantage
- Project Management skills
- Ability to lead, drive and manage an international and distributed team (NAMs, ISAMs, DBAMs, Bid, Pricing team)
- Knowledge of CRM system: salesforce.com or Ignite
- Experience in direct communication (by written, phone and/ or in person) with Strategic Enterprise customers
- Experience in inbound and outbound sales functions
- Data analysis experience, to be able to understand relation between data and drive growth based on the insights identified
- Fluency in English
- University Degree
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Internal and external trainings;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
A munkavégzés helye: Budapest
Ha ajánlatunk felkeltette érdeklődését, kérjük,
küldje el magyar és angol nyelvű önéletrajzát a pozíció megnevezésével és a „16-0775”-es referenciaszám feltüntetésével a jelentkezem gombra kattintva.
Ha ez az álláslehetőség nem találkozik az elképzeléseivel, akkor is kérjük, hogy küldje el önéletrajzát. Biztosan tudunk Önnek segíteni más lehetőségek kapcsán.
HumanField Vezető- és Specialistakiválasztó Kft.